Radiological Shielding Expert - Staff
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : SOL_310
Location: England, Various
Sector: HSEQ, Licensing & Regulations, Nuclear
Date posted: 13/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are working with a variety of illustrious risk management consultancies in various locations who are looking for Radiological Shielding professionals to join their team on a long-term staff basis.
Typical competencies should include:
- Use of relevant codes, including MCNP, MCBEND, RANKERN, ATTILA, MicroShield, FLUKA for detailed gamma and neutron dose rate calculations
- Scoping calculations for conceptual designs
- Bulk shielding assessment
- Shielding substantiation
- Dose uptake and ALARP justification
- Area classification
- Penetration assessments
- Dose rate analysis
Our clients would expect the following exposure:
- 3+ years of radiological shielding experience
- Radiological risk assessments
- Safety case preparation
- ALARP justification
Our clients are offering fantastic commitment to new employees through solid benefits packages and market competitive salaries in accordance with experience.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career within the UK's leading risk management consultancies then get in touch now!
For more information about this role please contact our London office