Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110880
Location: Singapore, singapore
Sector: Equipment Sales, Power
Date posted: 31/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Joining in Singapore and reporting to Technology Manager, the key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
1. Ensure that activities related to product/solution development are effectively executed in accordance with the company processes, customer requirements, quality standards and safety requirements.
2. Recognize problems and provide input to solutions for the R&D projects independently.
3. Understand the key business and technical drivers, and identify risks in the R&D projects in order to make judgments and contribute to results.
4. Provide consulting services to business operations and customers.
5. Ensure alignment with assigned targets (time, cost and quality).
6. Maintain awareness of state-of-art technology (including products and technologies) and further knowledge in targeted area of expertise by participating in networks and actively following the scientific discussions.
7. Contribute new ideas to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction.
8. Participate constructively in working teams by sharing own knowledge and supporting colleagues in applying processes and tools to ensure timely and high quality results.
9. Understand the important of Intellectual Property (IP) for company business, contribute to IP discussions and develop project clearance report.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering with minimum 4-year experience in automation system, HMI development, marine industries, shipboard cargo, fuel and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) handling process.
- Proficient with at least one programming language (C++ or C#), solid documentation skills and able to write technical reports independently.
- Experience in PLC programming, 800xA system and R&D/product development is a plus.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321