Research & Development Specialist - Power Electronics - Energy Storage Systems
My client, based in Belgium is seeking an R&D Specialist for electrical engineering and energy storage projects.
- You must have a suitable engineering degree
- Experience using modelling / analysis software including MATLAB/Simulink
- Responsible for the conception, verification and testing of power electronic components
- In research and development projects, will take over the technical leadership of the power electronics development
- Extensive knowledge of Energy / Battery Storage Systems through successful studies and R&D projects.
For more information about this role please contact our London office