Spencer Ogden is looking for a passionate and talented Recruiting Sourcer Intern to assist our growing team in Denver!
We are looking for a go getter with an independent, entrepreneurial spirit who thrives on searching for the perfect candidate.
The successful Recruiting Sourcer will work as an integral member of the team to uncover hidden talent for our current open positions, as well as build pipelines of strong candidates for future needs.
The ideal candidate should be energetic, honest, dependable, and motivated to succeed. Must be comfortable reaching out to new people and have a great aptitude for internet research and a strong attention to detail.
- Work closely with a Senior Recruiter to understand requirements for each open position and contribute to the development of new strategies to reach out to individuals with the desired qualifications.
- Proactively source and identify active and passive technical professionals through various sourcing engines and social media sites
- Successfully review job descriptions and analyze client requirements in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager and technical skills required
- Constructs Boolean search strings to expedite focused candidate/client discovery
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Enter / Update information provided by the candidate into the database.
- Provide general administrative support to Senior Recruiters and Account Managers.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be team player with a strong sense of urgency and vested interest in the outcome.
- Proven ability to take initiative, multi-task, and prioritize many different assignments effectively.
- Ability to absorb and process information quickly, and work with a sense of urgency to meet client deadlines.
- High attention to detail and strong computer (i.e. MS Office, Internet, Database) skills required.