Put your contract or leadership skills to use! As one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world, and one that covers many energy, engineering and infrastructure sectors, there are opportunities for ambitious graduates and experienced recruiters alike to learn and succeed in a fantastic working environment.
Accountable for generating new and sustainable business and maintaining a client base through research and sales. Accountable for hitting revenue and activity targets, maintaining accurate and timely candidate and client records
This team is made up of smart people who enjoy working together and enjoy a management style focused on the success of group overall. To be successful here, you will enjoy intelligent like-minded folks who like to think outside the box in recruitment and business development. If you have some unique ideas, they are welcome to be shared! Previously you will have had a success in contract recruitment and have your sights on quick growth in the near future. Ideal candidates will have some lead experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Sales and Business Development
- Arranging client visits to maintain client relations, identify new business and opportunities to cross sell.
- Selling recruitment solutions to clients based on needs, agreeing Terms of Business with key decision makers
- Keeping up to date with key developments in the market place
- Effectively and constantly networking to increase client exposure
- Working to tight business development targets, ensuring a pipeline of committed business
- Identifying opportunities for business and contribute to the growth of the team through commercial awareness
- Accountable for forecasting revenue and hitting budget
- Managing the recruitment process with pace and control
- Taking effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for.
- Screening candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Using extended network to attract passive candidates
- Matching candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process
- Writing persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate
- Dealing with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates
- Arranging interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties
- Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicating via email, face to face and over the telephone maximizing opportunity for the business as a whole
- Presenting to potential clients and preparation for Company pitches
- Representing the Spencer Ogden Brand and yourself well at all times
- Communicating issues in a timely manner
- Adhering to Best Practice Guideline in relation to use of system
- Articulating and contributing valuable ideas to team discussions, promoting team work