Spencer Ogden specialises in recruiting in energy, engineering and infrastructure fields. Our diverse and award-winning company ensures a competitive and fast paced learning environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices worldwide and over 350+ colleagues. We recruit internationally; securing best in class talent for our innovative clients across all sectors. We prefer to promote internally, providing recognition when it is deserved, no matter how big or small the contribution is.
What's the role?
- Develop a core understanding of the recruitment industry, the recruitment process and specific market sector.
- Support team members on the resourcing of specific roles for clients- using internal and external sourcing methods with success.
- Build a database of quality candidates, building collaborative working relationships with them and obtaining valuable market information.
- Monitor and maintain personal activity targets.
- Screen candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation.
- Match candidates to clients’ vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process.
- Write persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate.
- Deal with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates.
- Arrange interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties.
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Offer a customer focused high quality service to candidates and clients alike.
Who are we looking for?
- Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An impressive telephone manner
- The ability to be proactive
- Exceptional relationship building and networking skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Desire to work in a highly competitive, goal oriented environment
- Confidence in speaking with Decision Makers
What's in it for you?
- Attractive monthly base salary + monthly uncapped commission
- Friday 3 pm finish
- Superb Employee Culture
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Big Billers Lunch at Fine Dining restaurants
- Paid Incentive Trip (previous trips included Fiji, Bali, Tokyo, Seoul)
- Global Transfer opportunities
- Ongoing Award-Winning in-house training programme
We’ve been setting the PACE since 2010 and our values have guided us to deliver excellence to all of the candidates and clients we work with on an international scale.
People - People not numbers. We value our clients, candidates, and colleagues by nurturing these relationships.
Accountability - Own it. We do what we say we will do.
Collaboration - Embrace teamwork. We support others to achieve our common business goals.
Excellence - Never settle for ordinary. We deliver superior results and exceed expectations.
Excited about this opportunity? Send me an email! email@example.com
Employment Agency License No. 13C6321