Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: UK-279
Sector: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Date Posted: 11/01/2017
Spencer Ogden Recruitment has a unique, position open in our central Manchester office. For a Trainee recruitment consultant. Recruitment experience not necessary, time spent in a telephone based sales role a huge advantage.
Spencer Ogden is one of the world’s fastest growing, innovative, evolving recruitment companies. At 6 years old we have 16 global offices and offer employees the chance to work on unique high volume recruitment projects.
If you are attracted to sales roles, salary controlled by your own input, target driven and able to work in a fast paced, multi-faceted role, read on…
What we are looking for
This entry level position is best suited to graduates or individuals with sales experience looking to progress in the recruitment industry. You must be:
• Self- driven
• Thrive on a challenge and exceeding targets
• Very well organised
• Confident on the phone
• Proven to be successful at sales
• Motivated to increase your earning in a commission based role.
You will be sourcing candidates for role on one of our biggest client accounts. The role is high volume requiring strong work ethic and good time management. You will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates, pitching the positions to them and then subsequently managing the interview and offer process for successful candidates, making commission for every successful role filed. This is a fantastic opportunity to express your sales ability and establish yourself within a leading global organisation.
Training is provided from our London headquarters with extensive in office support and development.
• Base £18,000 + commission
• Offices located in central Manchester
• Frequent Incentives
• International transfer opportunities after 18 months
What we are looking for:
• Sales Experience- preferably in a telesales role
• An active, demonstrable interest in recruitment
• Able to commute into central Manchester for an 8:30am start
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Individuals willing to learn on the job
• Graduates, or those without a degree o have clear relevant experience