We strongly believe an individual’s potential to succeed as a recruiter comes down to 4 core areas:
- Work ethic
- Transferable skills
Spencer Ogden is one of the world’s fastest growing recruitment companies, where we develop high calibre graduates into successful recruiters through our 1 year graduate training scheme.
As we continue to expand into new business areas, we are actively looking for self-driven, organised and quick thinking graduates or those looking for an entry into recruitment from another sales background, to join Spencer Ogden.
- Responsible for Business Development of existing and new clients within the Greater China market
- Responsible for generation of active and passive candidates from job portals, networking sites, contact lists and internal databases through both domestic and overseas research channels
- Review requisitions, understand hiring needs and position specifications and conduct research to identify suitable candidates
- Partner with the team management to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Independently lead the recruitment for certain level of positions
- Responsible for candidate management that includes validation of interest, availability, compensation, technical fit, qualifications and contractor care
- Support in building up talent pipeline, mapping and database in bullhorn for long-term purpose
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate HR as well as hiring manager preferences
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting and Business Development experience. Oil & Gas, Chemical, Life Science, Power and/or Renewable experience is a plus.
- Strong networking & communication skills
- Able to build and maintain a client network within Engineering industries in Greater China
- Expertise in generating a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Mandarin and English is a must
- Problem solver, ambitious, can do attitude
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
- Team player, solid work ethic and pro active
- Willing to travel and be flexible