Spencer Ogden is looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to be entry level Recruiters in our New York City office. If you are a recent graduate or early in your professional career, this could be the job for you!
As a Recruiter, you will be taught how to be an expert in identifying talent in your market and creating relationships with candidates and clients alike. If you are someone who will put the time and hard work into the job, we will teach you how to succeed.
This is a chance for you to essentially build your own business within a fast growing, high energy environment. We are a highly collaborative group who are interested in seeing you develop into a self-sustaining individual.
Some of your core responsibilities will be as follows:
- Utilize your research, referrals and other leads to identify key candidates who are relevant to your search assignments.
- Headhunting / Cold Calling and communicating with mid to senior level executives and technical candidates to understand their motivations and attract them to explore new career opportunities.
- Qualifying candidates against active searches, preparing candidates for interviews and debriefing them after interviews
- Managing the recruitment process in cooperation with the business development team and closing candidates on opportunities/offers
- Keeping up to date with key developments in the market place
- Effectively and constantly network to increase client exposure
- Match candidates to client’s vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with company processes
- Attend daily round ups to ensure team success and growth
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute results
- Positive outlook and tenacity
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Internship/1-2 years of sales experience
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- 15 days PTO & major holidays
- 3 pm finish and casual dress on Friday’s