We are seeking an experienced Refrigeration Technician for an immediate start within Perth and Regional WA for a global OEM and one of Australia's leading engine dealers.
Your New Role:
- You will be responsible for the installation, testing and maintenance of temperature control, power and compressed air equipment.
- Undertake day-to day preventative maintenance of plant and equipment to ensure that all systems comply and adhere to the required standards of compliance and OH&S, in line with company policy.
- Management of rental equipment and bookings.
- Actively pursuing continuous improvement in business process and the development and maintenance of safe work methods that comply with Legislation, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Company guidelines.
- Will require travel within both metropolitan Perth and regional WA.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Need to have experience in troubleshooting electrical, control and hydraulic systems and have worked with water coolers/chillers/ice machines and reverse osmosis systems.
- Take an active role in safety, quality, environment and the control of risks within these areas, as well as dissemination of information, instruction, training and supervision
- Mechanical refrigeration qualifications.
- Experience with industrial water chillers and refrigeration equipment.
- Current drivers license.
- Current forklift license.
- A class or restricted electrical licence is desirable.
What You'll Get In Return:
- A permanent placement with a competitive salary package.
- Travel, accommodation and meals when working on site.
How Do You Get This Amazing Job?:
Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex on 6280 2425 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office