Our client, a leading global chemical company based in Europe, are currently expanding their Indirect Procurement department for which they are seeking Regional Category Managers to lead teams of buyers and develop the Indirect Procurement strategy across EMEA.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a highly established organisation at a point of growth and expansion. The selected candidates will play a central role in leading the regional strategy for their designated categories with the objective of significantly reducing cost whilst maintaining/improving quality and service levels.
Key responsibilities will also include
- Collaboration with senior business stakeholders to coordinate regional activity in line with the company vision
- Proactive innovation to contribute to process improvement and strategic development
- Management of cross-functional teams for the development and execution of all aspects of category strategies within region
- Responsibility for the competitive sourcing process related to contract pricing, terms and conditions, service levels and governance
- Coordination of strategic sourcing activities to identify and develop new suppliers in the region to drive cost reduction and build strong and trusted relationships.
For more information about this role please contact our London office