1. Responsible for the Quality & Continuous Improvement of the APAC Region's Cross Support Functions, Delivery Centers or Delivery Units, and including resource ownership.
2. Lead business transformation by implementing and embedding the Quality Management System.
3. Establish and develop a structured quality improvement plan, including initiatives related to global improvement programs.
4. Lead and develop a team of Q&CI professionals which directly support the delivery teams and act as the conduit to establish an unified and high standard to quality output.
5. Identify, develop and implement a standard set of Performance Indicators that drive the right behaviours and measure quality performances, and drive continuous improvement within the business.
6. Establish a risk profile related to the relevant delivery centres, in order to identify business focus areas for Operational Reviews.
7. Drive LEAN deployment as a key enabler for waste elimination, flow efficiency and Continuous Improvement.
8. Organize and develop Quality Management capability to ensure compliance to management system, risk based audit plans and professional incident investigation.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.