Regional Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 354789
Sector: Offshore, Sales & Business Dev, Oil and Gas
Date Posted: 29/07/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
A Regional Development Manager is needed to join a prosperous Food Ingredients company with a great ability to develop a profitable new business with new and existing customers.
As a regional development manager you will be responsible for:
1. Contributing to achievement of annual budget targets
2. Sourcing, researching and securing new business; increasing own account continuosly
3. Reporting prospect activities and account performance to Business Development Manager
4. Effectively managing both territory and time; ensuring there is a correct balance between new business development and account management.
Day to day
1. Give continuous feedback of information regarding market; competitor activities to colleagues
2. Attending sales meetings, conferences and also other Company events. Carry out day to day administrative tasks.
3. To actively participate in all training and development activities.
4. Actively comply with all of Company employment policies and procedures.
5. Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Commercial Director
1 You will be have to be a cross functional sales person
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Excellent planning and organisational skills
4. IT literate
5. Great analytical and reasoning skills
6. Focused team player with excellent communication skills
For more information about this role please contact our London office