Rapidly growing Fin Teach company are looking to hire their first person in Finance to oversee the Finance Operations across Asia.
What does the role involve?
- Handle the consolidation of management accounts of overseas subsidiaries and ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Prepare other accounting & management reports and cash flow analysis
- Perform financial analysis and analytical review
- Manage financial control and accounting functions to ensure financial and management report are prepared in a proper and timely manner
- Prerpare and complete month end closing
- Handle tax issues and perform tax planning
What experience do you need?
- Degree holder and member of HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 8 years solid financial and accounting experience, preparing group accounts and consolidation, financial and management reports. Experience in the real estate industry is a must.
- Experience in big 4 is preferable
- Good interpersonal, leadership, presentation skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
For more information please contact Andre Springett at Spencer Ogden at email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office