Leading tech company with offices globally are looking to expand their Finance team to focus on regionally duties across the APAC region and therefore looking to hire a Financial Controller.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing/reviewing month-end accounts
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Review and improve current departmental guideline instructions and
- Liaise with external auditors and other professional parties
- Provide advice and financial insight to drive business and financial
- Supervise subordinates to handle the daily accounting duties
including AP, AR, inventories and other related financial control
- Preparing/reviewing management accounts and statutory accounts
- Producing a project internal controls framework to support financial procedures
- Liaising with non-financial stakeholders in order to produce annual budgets and forecasts
- Ad-hoc tasks where necessary
What experience do you need?
- Fluent level of English
- Background within IT&T
- At least 15 Years Experience
For more information, could you please contact Andre Springett on his email, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office