Regional Sales Manager- Cold Rooms
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH92468
Sector: Design & Engineering, Business Development, Built Environment
Salary: £25000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, negotiable
Date posted: 08/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Engineer for their portfolio of modular cold rooms and commercial refrigeration solutions to cover the North of the UK.
They are a worldwide manufacturer with continued commitment to innovation and development. The successful sales oriented person will be aiming to develop the sales of modular cool rooms.
Ideally candidate will have gained 5+ Years experience selling modular cold rooms.
Their will be extensive product and market training to assist with your development and you will work as part of the experienced sales team.
* Researching accounts, making regular customer visits and generating sales leads
* Evaluating customer needs and building productive long lasting relationships
* Providing support to regional distributors
* Assisting the UK Sales Manager in the planning, forecasting, and management of the sales territory
Key requirements for the role;
* Proven sales experience
* Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Experience in multilevel routes to market
* Self-motivated and driven
* Technical knowledge (varying levels will be considered)
On offer is a competitive salary, performance related bonus, company car, private medical cover, enhanced pension and more.
This is chance to a driven & motivated Sales person to explore a new area for this refrigeration business and will include generating new business relationships & looking to build on some existing contact! For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office