Regional Sales Manager (South West) - Industrial Coatings
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LONRP-21
Location: England, Berkshire
Sector: Corporate, Sales, Utilities
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Date posted: 17/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client a UK Coatings Manufacturer are looking for an Regional Sales Manager - South West for the Industrial Coating Division paying a competitive salary of £35,000-£40,000 per annum + an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and to help grow the companies Industrial Coatings Vision in the South West of Englan.
Regional Sales Manager (South West ) - Industrial Coatings duties and responsibilities:
* To sell Industrial Coatings products to new and existing customers with adherence to pricing policy and with the responsibility for the achievement of monthly and annual sales and margin targets.
* To ensure that customer accounts are settled on a timely basis and to keep customers within their credit terms to maintain business liquidity.
* To maintain regular contact with customers in accordance with plans.
* To ensure any customer complaints are recorded and reported comprehensively and are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
* To implement regional business plans and a Key Target Account plan for the customers/area for which he/she is responsible.
* To have a thorough understanding of the Industrial sector
* Liaison with technical team and project management to maximise customer support function.
* To plan and implement visits to new and existing customers to maintain awareness of the Industrial product range and to gain understanding of competitor activity within the market
* To keep updated on the Industrial Coatings products, systems and procedures and use this to the benefit of the business.
* Develop and maintain effective communication with other departments to ensure that the business is maximising on all sales opportunities.
* To present a professional image to customers and colleagues at all times.
* To ensure that all administrative tasks, including reporting and recording, are completed and submitted within timescales and to required standard.
* To maximise sales across the Industrial product range, maintaining product knowledge, standards and awareness of the market place.
Regional Sales Manager (South West ) - Industrial Coatings desired experience:
* Experience in the Industrial or Protective coatings industry.
* A working knowledge of the types of clients and procedures within the Industrial coatings market.
* Company operations and procedures knowledge
* The ability to keep necessary details and records of all customer clients
* Good organisational skills and time management skills
* Presentation skills and professional image
* Interpersonal skills to build relationships with both customers, colleagues and sales team
* Educated to 'A' Level standard or equivalent
* Driving licence
* IT literate with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office