Regional Service Manager EMEA
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH124865
Location: Germany, Hamburg
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: €80000 - €85000 per annum + bonus + package
Date posted: 25/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is leading Wind Turbine Manufacturer and smart energy technology provider of full turn-key state-of-the-art energy solutions and are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Regional Service Manager EMEA to join their team in Hamburg paying between €80,000-€85,000 p/a + bonus + package depending on experience. You will be responsible for establishing, managing and developing coming service sites, building strong and high performing service teams and also P&L responsible for the EMEA region.
Regional Service Manager EMEA duties and responsibilities:
* Fulfil all commercial agreement targets, reach highest turbine performance and lowest LCOE through strong asset management and people management capabilities.
* Implementation of Service strategy in EMEA region, manage service structure and organization for EMEA region including Service Centres, Supply chain and 24/7 Distributed Remote-Control Centre.
* Ensure site budgets and monthly follow-up´s are implemented.
* Proactively optimize operations to seek lowest LCOE balanced against highest production and availability and drive strong financial budget control.
* Implement LEAN structure and lesson learned session to be part of daily operations and imbedded into the culture, to ensure efficient operations.
* Responsible for smooth handover from Construction to Service.
* Ensure timely planning of all service related activities across the region and execute accordingly, including coordination and communication with all stakeholders
* Proactively participate in under-performance investigations and work with various teams to analyse expected vs. actual production data.
* Plan and lead regular performance meetings with service managers, supervisors, supply chain and 24/7 remote control centre staff.
Regional Service Manager EMEA desired experience:
* Fluency in English
* At least 3-5-year experience within the service wind industry and preferably at least 2-year experience form a similar position.
* Strong analytic skills and communication skills
* Good technical and people management skills
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office