Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122774
Location: USA, Colorado, Denver
Sector: Corporate, Management, Power
Date posted: 21/03/2018
* Perform installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
* Perform function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
* Perform end-to-end relay testing using Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite.
* Develop written standard commissioning, testing and maintenance procedures for protective relaying.
* 3+ years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations.
* Calibrate & perform functional tests on both electromechanical and micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
* Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
* Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission controls circuits
* Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite desired, not required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.