Resource Planning Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114653
Location: Wales, Newport
Sector: Production, Aerospace
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000 per annum
Date posted: 09/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Salary: Up to £30K
A world leader within the aerospace industry are looking for an organised Resource Planning Manager to join an already established engineering projects team. As an integral part of the engineering function you will be responsible for managing the resource and capacity planning.
You will be the type of person who is able to integrate with numerous engineering managers to build and foster effective relationships.
This role would ideally suit a Resource Planning Manager, Production Planner or Materials Planner with experience of working in a manufacturing environment
Resource Planning Manager Requirements
* Must be highly PC literate with good knowledge of MS office suite
* Must be highly proficient and skilled in the use of MS Excel including advanced formulae, Macros, pivot tables / reporting and advanced charting
* Excellent interpersonal skills - Listening, reasoning and both verbal / written communication
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimum direction
* Experience working within the aerospace industry
Resource Planning Manager Responsibilities
* Undertake the resource and capacity planning for the engineering department
* Manage the resource assignment process to ensure all resource requests are processed
* To ensure resource is allocated and reallocated in line with Resource assignment
* Review longer term opportunities with Programme Management Office and ensure that the engineering capacity plan is updated to reflect potential project requirements
* Support annual resource budget planning
* Produce detailed capacity and resource reports
* Conduct monthly project reviews with engineering management team
If you believe this role would be suitable for yourself please apply
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.