Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH120551
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Design & Engineering, Design Thinking/Strategy, Built Environment
Salary: US$65000 - US$66000 per annum
Date posted: 05/02/2018
The candidate we are looking for should meet the following:
- Understanding of MEP or one of the trades.
- Knowledge of how pipe systems and modeling is done.
- Knowledge of how duct systems and modeling is done.
- Knowledge of how electrical modeling is done. Including conduit types/routing.
- Knowledge of Revit, preferably Revit MEP.
- Knowledge of Revit family creation and/or manipulation.
- Knowledge of how to import CAD files into Revit models
- Knowledge of how to export revit models to CAD DWG files
- Understanding of how to setup models for MEP use.
- Knowledge of how view templates work and can be manipulated.
- Integral Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Layer manipulation
- Knowledge of Xref binding and file size reduction
- Knowledge how to use and setting up xref's
- Knowledge of title blocks and how to setup new Layout sheets
- Knowledge of Sheet Set Manager. How to use, setup and maintain it.
- Knowledge of how to create shortcuts/commands to expedite time in Revit/CAD
- Knowledge of Navisworks (not requirement but nice to have)
- Knowledge of Dynamo (I don't even know this, its new but would be useful)
- Knowledge of peripherals. Someone that knows how to troubleshoot and maintain it so I don't have to do it all the time.
- Knowledge of Windows OS.
- Understanding of how to create PDFs. Individually and multi-page.
- Basic understanding of Adobe or Bluebeam.
- Basic understanding of BIM 360
- Basic understanding of Point Cloud integration into Revit.
- Can handle the fast paced environment we usually are in
- Can utilize Excel and/or Word with AutoCAD and Revit
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.