RF Design Engineer Cambridge
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: WC-RFC190916
Location: England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum + negotiable
Date Posted: 19/09/2016
A leading consultancy firm in Cambridge is seeking RF Design Engineers at different experience levels to add to their multi-disciplinary design teams. Our client carries a great reputation in the industry for their innovative products/designs. They pour a massive amount of funding back into the company to make sure they've got the right tools to do the job. A times top 100 employer with great staff retention.
* Flexible working hours
* Company profit share scheme in addition to salary
* Great Pension contribution
* Free canteen - lunches and refreshment
* Life assurance, private healthcare, travel insurance, etc
* BSc or BEng in related discipline.
* Experience in RF Design
* Experience in Digital and Analog Design including PCB design, layout and prototyping
* Knowledge of RF test procedure best practices
* Specialist knowledge in a particular sector such as: antenna design, sub-Ghz radio, Bluetooth, WiFi, RFID, Software Defined Radio, or anything else that would be of value to the team.
If you're interested in hearing more about the position please click apply and I'll respond by calling you within 48 hours.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office