RF Test Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112710
Location: England, Essex
Sector: Test & Manufacturing Engineering, Aerospace
Salary: £30000.00 - £38000 per annum
Date posted: 14/09/2017
Job title: RF Test Engineer
Salary: Up to £38K
A successful engineering company are looking to expand their capabilities and take on a new RF Test Engineer to assist on the quality function of a high technology company. Working on a variety of projects you would be responsible for the testing of complex RF products, utilising commonly used RF test equipment such as spectrum/network analysers, signal generators and RF power meters.
This role would ideally suit an RF Test Engineer who has experience using spectrum/network analysers, signal generators and RF power meters.
RF Test Engineer Requirements
* Demonstrable experience of using RF test equipment such as spectrum/network analysers, signal generators and RF power meters;
* Experience of fault finding during operational testing
* Experience of recording test results and creation of production of test reports
* Problem solving experience (8D, A3, Root Cause Analysis etc.)
RF Test Engineer Responsibilities
* Ensure that processes are fit to support operational requirements
* Ensure process and equipment capability is continually being developed
* Assist in the development of tools and techniques to support activities
* Support continuous improvement techniques throughout the test areas
* Help drive the business to ensure that products are designed at target cost and quality
* Support the Operational Excellence programme to improve productivity and reduce costs
* Input technical and cost information to the preparation/bid process in order to win business
If you believe this role would be suitable for yourself, please apply. Due to the nature of the projects the company work on, UK security clearance will be required for the role.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.