RF Test Technician
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH111076
Location: England, Buckinghamshire
Sector: Test & Manufacturing Engineering, Aerospace
Date posted: 02/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
My client in Buckinghamshire are on the look out for a contract RF Test Technician to join them during a time of excellent growth.
Your responsibilities will include but are no limited too;
RF & Electronics testing of Space Products
* Production testing within strictly defined test procedures
* Fault finding up to component level
* Full preparation of test reports and procedures
* Tune & test of RF, Analogue and Digital circuits
* Tune & test of microwave components and sub-assemblies
* Preparation of controlled test documentation in keeping with quality system
* Utilise SAP system to record time and test results and raise any non-conformance notifications
* Compliance to Quality Management System
* Compliance to Health and Safety Policy
If you think this could be you or you know anyone who could be suitable please send all CV's through to email@example.com
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.