Leading Hong Kong conglomerate are looking to add a Senior Risk Management consultant to their growing team here in Hong Kong to oversea ERM activities across the greater China region.
What does the role involve?
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company's internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company's objectives
- Evaluate and monitor all kinds of company's risks by e.g. establishing key risk indicators in response to changing conditions
- Perform review to mitigate risks by determining specific risk control measures and implementing corrective action plans, and to assure implementation of all risk management policies and guidelines
- Perform due diligence review for merger and acquisition projects
- Provide training and technical support to management and employees regarding risk management strategies and programs
What experience do you need?
- Bachelor Degree with recognised professional qualifications are preferred
- With at least 6 years of working experience (including 3 years in risk management field),preferably with risk management experience in a diversified group and fraud investigation knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; Detailed-orientated, self-motivated, can work independently, and have strong analytical skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluency in Putonghua is required
- PRC experience is preferred and occasional travel to PRC is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Risk Management Consultant Position
What is next?
For more information please contact Andre Springett by either applying directly to this advert with your CV, or directly at email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office