Leading conglomerate are looking for a Senior Risk Manager with full knowledge with ERM to use their knowledge of creating frameworks and processes. This will oversee all businesses within the group and their subsidiaries.
What does this role involve?
- Experience working and implementing key risk frameworks including COSO, ISO
- Strong knowledge of technology tools such as data visualization and database applications; and GRC software products
- Experience in audit, compliance, management consulting, process engineering, risk management, and/or strategic planning
- Familiarity with navigating a matrix environment including working effectively at all levels in the organization
- Possesses intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Power Point and Excel (knowledge of macros, pivot tables)
- Be involved in probabilities analysis in schedules
- Operational risk management
- Quant Analysis
- Capital projects
What experience do you need?
- Interpersonal, analytical, critical thinking, written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and a healthy respect for quality work products and timelines
- Experience in managing projects and working with diverse groups
- Excellent judgment and sound decision-making to obtain viable solutions and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work independently; requires little supervision on all but unique matters.
For more information, please contact Andre Springett by either applying directly to this advert, or by email. Andre.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office