Leading Multi industry company with a huge presence in Hong Kong it looking for a Risk Manager to help drive the team in their planned next growth stage.
What will you be doing?
- Communicate with different stakeholders of group business units
- Assure proper implementation of all risk management policies and
- Prepare and develop regular reports of significant risks
- You will be responsible for the Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Ability to provide advice units on the company's new initiatives and
from a risk and control perspective
- Monitor and evaluate risks in M&A's
- Give technical advice to management and employees
regarding risk strategies and programs
- Handle ad-hoc tasks of department
What experience do you need?
- University qualified in either risk management, finance or accounting
- Experienced in managing team of 5 or more
- At least 10 Years working in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks and relevant local/ global
regulatory requirements, and knowledge of fraud is an added advantage
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in
Putonghua is required
For more information please contact Andre Springett on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office