As we are looking for an experienced professional, we expect the team leader to have at least 20 years of experience in transport safety policy as well as action plans.
- Leading and coordinating international and national team members.
- Overall management of the TA activities
- Reviewing the current institutional and legal framework for road safety including MOPIT, DOR, RBN, and other relevant agencies
- Reviewing the current legal and policy documents related to road safety
- Preparing the Road Safety Policy
- Preparing a Road Safety Strategy 2021-2030
- Preparing a Road Safety Investment Plan 2021-2023
- Reviewing and recommending a suitable road safety assessment framework
- Coordinating with the relevant authorities, including MOPIT, DOR, RBN, Traffic Police, and other relevant agencies
- Formulating the relevant workshops for the participants from the different relevant agencies with close coordination of the executing and implementing agency
- Leading the team for the identification of accident blackspot, and design the appropriate road safety measures in East West highway for further implementation in upcoming projects
- Designing of East-West Highway Blackspot Improvement Program
- Preparing the monthly, quarterly report and project reports
- Preparing an interagency coordination plan for road safety awareness campaign with support of the National Road Safety Council
- Supervise the prefeasibility study to identify potential locations and prepare design standards for over 20 service areas along the EWH.
- Provide logistics arrangement for ex-country and in-country training of DOR staff on road safety;
- Provide resource-person and logistics arrangement for the training about 20 engineers for conducting road safety economic analysis with the highway development model 4 (HDM-4).
- Training and technology transfer;
- Guiding/supervising the work of key personnel & support staff to achieve the project objective
- Master's degree or higher in transport policy or related field, and strong proficiency in English
- Project management
- Team management/coordination
- Excellent communication skills in Englishv
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321