We are looking for an Experienced Field Service Technician to join our Service Team! Our Techs are expert problem solvers who travel to customer sites for installation, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. They enjoy an unpredictable mix of individual and team work, during irregular and often long hours, in a largely unsupervised environment. If this is right up your alley and you have exceptional mechanical ability, awesome problem-solving skills and a passion for unparalleled customer service then keep on reading!
Here is what you will be doing daily:
- Maintain a strong personal commitment to our safety culture (first and foremost)
- Set-up and start-up supplied machinery
- Troubleshoot installed equipment
- Support customers as needed and ensure safe operation of equipment
- Perform repairs on other types of industrial equipment upon request
- Complete field reports and time sheets
- Communicate job-related problems and customer concerns to support team
- Maintain your company vehicle in great working order
This role is for you if you:
- Have maintained/serviced gas compressors and blowers for at least 8 years
- Know all about Waukesha and Caterpillar gas engines
- Are a master at troubleshooting, problem solving and diplomatically communicating with customers (external and internal)
- Can read blueprints, schematics and ladder diagrams
- Like traveling ... or are at least okay with frequent daily and overnight travel
- Are self-motivated with an ability to work under minimal supervision and direction
- Have and can maintain an acceptable driving record
- Own required tools (basic tool set)
- Can use hand and power tools and can determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to complete a job safely and efficiently
- Are safety focused and properly use your PPE
- Are adaptable, committed, accountable and always looking to learn something new
- Pride yourself on being a true professional and a respectful team player
- Have a high school diploma/general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Want to grow your career with a company that will invest in your success
To ensure you can do the job safely, we have some minimum physical demands requirements:
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs
- Squat, bend or stoop
- Push, pull and overhead reach
Company Overview: Compression source for the Rocky Mountain West, and being conveniently located in the north Denver metro area. From our new, strategically located 100,000 sq. ft. facility in CO we provide custom air and gas compression packages for oil & gas, power plants, process industry, and the industrial marketplace, as well as for many commercial and municipal applications.
We are a great place to work so come join our team!! Here's why:
- Commitment to your safety (first and foremost)
- Competitive compensation (including overtime)
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits package
- Outstanding 401k with company match ($ for $ up to 3%)
- Time to recharge - 3 weeks of paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Paid Volunteer Time for sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Company recognition and award programs, Breakfast Burrito Tuesdays, Pizza/Sandwich Tuesdays for 2nd shift, Doughnut Fridays and more!
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.