Currently seeking to fill the position of Roadway Engineer in Nashville, TN.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Prepares cost estimates for assigned projects.
- Assists in project design.
- Designs & conducts experiments. Analyzes & interprets data.
- Analyzes, writes, and may review EIT specifications, documents, drawings, from a variety of sources to produce various deliverables for projects.
- Assists in client communication pertaining to specific assignments or meetings.
- May coordinate work of technicians & others who assist on specific assignments.
- Provides guidance to EIT and Designers in preparation of drawings.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Education & Exerience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from accredited program.
- Minimum of 1 year of engineering experience.
- Microstation and Geopak experience are required, OpenRoads experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and training with GDOT/TDOT Guidelines.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.