My client is a very well-known SME who are doing very well in the Middle East - They require a Rotating Equipment Engineer - Turbines, compressors, pumps, overseeing the detailed design and engineering.
Positions are offered on a residential basis and offer no rotation however after 6 months the candidate will be entitled to 4 weeks holiday which is accrued. Flights will be provided back to point of origin.
- Degree or Master's in engineering or equivalent.
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude and basic working knowledge of various hand tools and installation devices.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD. Ability to use 3D CAD packages such as Inventor
- Must be able to enter industrial facilities such as refineries, gas, and petrochemical plants
- Minimum 4-8 years of working experience in oil and gas, chemical or marine engineering industry
- Well versed in international codes and standards eg. API, ANSI, ASME and industry practices
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office