- Location: Selangor
- Salary: £15.2k - 19.5k per year + Bonus and Fringe Benefits
- £15.2k - 19.5k per year + Bonus and Fringe Benefits
- Job Type
- 22 days ago
Spencer Ogden is retained by an MNC specializing in manufacturing and distributing specialty chemicals. My clients are looking for an RPA Specialist to join their Business Process Improvement team, supporting APAC. This position is based in Selangor.
The RPA Specialist will be responsible to Automate routine and transactional business processes using Automation Anywhere. This person will be a bridge between the Developers and Business Functional Leaders, and requires strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Collaborate & coordinate with RPA experts and business users on various RPA initiatives.
- Develop & implement quality RPA solution.
- Act as the subject matter expert for RPA to others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing business process.
- Create easy-to-read reports on RPA Performancefor business stakeholders and management.
- Contribute to building repository of tools, best practice & reusable solutions.
- 2 years’ experience in RPA Process Development using Automation Anywhere. 3 years overall working experience in Process Improvement for Shared Service / BPO / CoE / GBS environment.
- Degree or Diploma is an advantage.
- Candidate must have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Candidates with right background and exposure looking for progression into corporate roles will be the best fit.
- Good command of English and Malay, both spoken and written.
This position pays a basic salary of up to MYR 81,000. Bonus and fringe benefits apply.