Safety Engineer - Germany
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : GLASEG661
Location: Germany, Hamburg
Sector: Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 29/07/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden have been tasked by a key client to source an experienced Safety Engineer to support their operations in Germany. Candidates MUST be able to speak, read & write German to be considered for this position.
- They support our affiliates worldwide in diverse HSSE issues.
- You put your experience in industrial fire protection and plant safety
- Run HSSE audits nationally and worldwide on the basis of internal and
- The review of operational processes in terms of safety and support in
the implementation of risk studies in projects belong to your tasks.
- During the construction of large tank farms help to build management
systems and to implement.
- They assist in the preparation and implementation of root cause
- They will report to the Manager HSSE.
- My study of the safety technology or a related degree program you
have successfully completed.
- They have extensive knowledge of the infrastructure of large tank
farms and the associated handling processes in the petroleum
- Knowledge in the field of management of chemicals as well as the
storage of liquefied gases are beneficial.
- Through their experiences in the HSSE area you are familiar with
terms such as root cause analysis, HAZOP and QRA.
- They have extensive experience in conducting audits and have good
knowledge of management systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification.
- They are highly motivated, flexible and enjoy working in a team.
- Their English is fluent; ideally you speak other languages.
- A willingness to travel round off your profile.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office