Our client, a leading solar invert manufacturer, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Senior Account Manager, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to manage and improve the company's existing portfolio.
Senior Account Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Managing the existing portfolio of accounts.
* Acquire new customers through business development.
* Devising a sales strategy for the region/market.
* Negotiating prices and other terms with customers.
Senior Account Manager desired experience:
* Commercial/technical degree preferable.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Inverter Sales or experience with Developers and IPPs.
* Fluent in English
* Excellent communication skills and a good team worker.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our London office