Spencer Ogden are seeking a Sales Account Manager for a home based position on a perament basis.
Our client are a major player within the smart metering sector. They manaufacturer and provide the software solutions with their metering and comms hub soultions which are revolutionising how we use and monitor our energy consumption. Due to growth they are seeking an exdpereinced Account Manager to jon them on a permanent basis.
As the account Manager you you will be responsible for several key accounts, but als o looking to bring on board new partnerships and expand on the current client portfolio. You will be using your skills in initial pilot schemes and provide the essential support to our clients customers.
To be considered for the role you will posses the folloiwng background
- Educated to Degree level,
- At least 5 years + in energy and/or manufacturing sector
- Proven track record in Sales, achieving targets and objectives
- Experience in selling into organisations and/or business development
- Experience of customer solution development, solution selling
- Experience of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Experience in developing sales account strategies and performance metrics
- Ability to motivate teams others to work within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Strong selling, influencing and relationship development skills
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites
In return you will be rewarded with a competitve salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office