Our client, a leading solar module manufacturer, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Sales Account Manager, paying a competitive salary with an amazing benefits package, structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to manage existing accounts and develop new business through helping to design and implement a new sales strategy throughout both Germany and Europe.
Sales Account Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with your counterparts around Europe to create a Europe wide Sales Strategy
- Acquire new customers through a creative business development strategy.
- Manage the existing portfolio of accounts.
- Devise a sales strategy for your market, focusing on commercial and utility scale power plant opportunities.
Sales Account Manager desired experience:
- Commercial/technical degree preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PV Sales.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team worker.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our London office