Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH117586
Location: England, Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 30/11/2017
You will be joining a successful and dedicated sales team driven by growth. We sell one of the most highly regarded and recognised life safety brands in the world and are synonymous with quality and innovation.
The Sales Administrator will support the sales leader as well as supporting the wider sales team.
You will act as a link between incoming customer and sales leads/opportunities and our outstanding field sales team. You will provide quotations and pricing as well as arrange proactive lunch and learn training sessions for our consultant customers.
* Coordinate incoming sales calls - the link between customers and the sales team
* Manage price list updates and issue new pricing to sales team once signed off.
* Monitor CRM pipeline and provide SIOP data from CRM data.
* Process and log project discount requests and loan/demo NPi requests, ensure logged in CRM tool
* Ad hock reporting from Pronto (SAP tool) training provided.
* Arrange and coordinate CPD (continuous professional development) training for our specifier customers from published list of accredited courses.
* Manage new users and existing changes on our web portal.
* From construction data bases identify vertical specific projects where our sales team can pursue sales and specifications
Work Experience Required
* Prior experience working in a Sales or Operations environment is required. (2 years)
* Salesforce.com experience
* Experience or involvement with sales programs for Partners or Direct Sales
* Strong experience with ERP/CRM system best practices
* Telesales experience
Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
* Strong problem solving skills - ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity and urgency of problems reported by customers (both internal & external).
* Results orientation - able to drive activities necessary to bring tasks to conclusion and deliver desired results.
* Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as in a Team environment.
* Skilled user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Ability to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms and to communicate comfortably with diverse audiences at all levels of the organization.
* Knowledge of Industry related technology and applications desirable but training would be provided
Pay Rate £14 per hour
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply online today.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office