Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH128479
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 27/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a global designer, supplier and O&M provider of Wind Turbines looking to bring on an energetic, self-starter as a Sales Consultant to develop their self-consumption (Eigenversorgung) initiative in Germany. This is a full time permanent position suitable for a candidate with some knowledge and/or experience in project development in Renewable Energy and German permitting regulations and procedures. This is an autonomous home/field based position and a great opportunity for a tenacious individual to develop their career in the Wind industry.
Sales Consultant duties and responsibilities:
* Identifying high energy users with sites potentially suitable for wind turbines (based on type and size of the company, level of energy consumption, location, chance on successful permitting)
* Contacting (cold calling) these owners and having initial meetings with them (i.e., prospecting) in order to explain their proposition from a technical and financial perspective, including project development process
* Follow-up, supported by the Sales Manager and Sales Engineer and develop client relationship
* Closely monitor the progress of the development of the projects, discuss and decide on next steps together with the Sales Manager
* Regularly reporting to HQ and frequent interacting with other employees
* Operating as single point of contact with the customer and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
Sales Consultant desired experience:
* A background in wind project development and/or wind turbine sales in Germany and/or experience with German permitting regulations and procedures, preferably based on development of renewable energy projects (wind, solar, biomass, hydro)
* Understanding of financial models
* Independent, persistent and structured
* Outgoing with a strong drive and technical as well as commercial flair background
* Ability to work independently and at a long distance remotely out of your home office
* Customer and service oriented
* Fluent in German and at least intermediate in English
* Currently living in Germany
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office