Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111428
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Build, M&E Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 09/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leading technology building automation system providing energy management, key performance indication of assessment, fault finding and diagnostics and of course data analysis and technology that increases energy and operation efficiency for building and facilities management.
* Developing Hong Kong, Macau and nearby regions to expand the sales network
* Introduce and present a Building Automation System product and services to clients
* Develop sales and connections within the industries of commercial buildings, hotels, government and industrial projects.
* Research and collect data of the industry market behaviour
* According to project and client's requirement, cooperate with the technical support team to develop specific business plan and quotations
* Form business cooperation with a variety of customers, sign and follow up the implementation and progress of the project;
* Higher Diploma or above in Mechanical or Electrical engineering within HAVC/MVAC, ELV Systems, Building Automation Systems or related experience and education background.
* Familiar with construction and operation of building energy consumption system.
* At least 3 years working experience in relevant field of technical support and sales;
* Frequent travel required;
* Must be able to communicate in English and Chinese
For more details about this position, please do not hesitate to contact us on Tel: +852 3726 8223 to speak to our well experienced construction recruitment consultants
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office