Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH115162
Location: England, Leicestershire, Melton Mowbray
Sector: Design & Engineering, Building Services, Built Environment
Salary: £0.00 - £15.40 per hour
Date posted: 18/10/2017
Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Melton Mowbray
Start Date: 13th November
The role assumes full technical and commercial responsibility for the preparation of quotations according to client enquiry. Quotations may be prepared based on standard price lists, contract pricing, or there may be a limited 'bespoke' design requiring some estimation of material, labour and design costs. In general, quotations will cover standard modules and products/spares.
The role provides comprehensive progress, support and processing of ALL sales orders. A key aspect of the role is to provide commercial and technical support for station orders. The Internal Sales Engineer interacts internally and externally to ensure that orders meet client and the companies technical and commercial needs within the required deadlines.
- Prepare Quotations and Proposals
- Provide Technical/Commercial evaluations
- Liaise with clients and other parts of the company
- Specification Sheet Generation
- Processing Orders (varies from spares to packages)
- Data Entry/Updating Database
- Liaise with Purchasing/Engineering about materials and costs
- Provide guidance
- Help in the transition of successful quotations to Project Engineering
- Min. 1-2 years experience operating in a technical/commercial
- Ideally, degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering or similar discipline.
- Ideally, previous experience in the petrochemical, oil and gas or process industries would be beneficial.
- Must be confident in Microsoft Office.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office