Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: LONRC-STSE
Location: Germany, Bayern, München
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Date Posted: 25/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Technical Sales Engineer - Solar Energy.
Spencer Ogden is working with one of the world's leading solar energy companies to help find them a Technical Sales Engineer to cover their distribution business in Central Europe.
The Technical Sales Engineer will take responsibility for our client's solar sales distribution business in a defined area within Central Europe. This will involve maintaining and establishing business relationships with new and existing distribution partners, as well as expanding sales within Central Europe more generally.
Some further responsibilities are as follows:
- Technical sales support for our products and clients.
- In-depth analysis of technical requirements for new contracts which are under negotiation.
- Technical support to line managers, HQ and sales teams.
- Customer support and advice
- International support, technical expertise and analysis of European and international markets.
- Maintenance of up-to-date technical knowledge.
Some candidate requirements are as follows:
- 2 years' experience within the solar PV industry in a technical engineering capacity.
- Experience performing technical assessments of on-site components and systems.
- Utility-scale PV project design experience, including use of PV simulation software such as PVsyst, PVsol, Auto CAD etc.
- Excellent solar market knowledge.
- Client/customer-facing skills.
- Fluent English is essential, German will be considered a further advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic company within the solar industry. If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an updated copy of your CV with usable contact information - one of our team of specialist solar energy consultants will be in touch to provide you with more information.
For more information about this role please contact our London office