Sales Manager- Belguim
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110567
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: €90000.00 - €100000.00 per annum + OTE
Date posted: 18/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Sales Manager with a Smart Metering background to be based in Belgium.
Our client are a market leader in the production and end to end solutions in Smart Metering. Due to growth and the company strategy to expand in Europe they are seeking an experienced sales manager with a background in utilities/Smart or telecoms to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
* Deliver sales, achieving targets for revenue, profitability and growth
* Developing customer strategies, plans, tactics
* Develop relationships in target customers, at all levels with appropriate customers and partner organisations
* Effectively communicate value proposition through proposals and presentations to customers, partners and the wider industry
* Participate in the development of new customer propositions and proposals
* Identify and report on business opportunities in existing and target markets.
* Support in the preparation of marketing collateral, exhibitions and promotional programme, helping to develop the European brand
* Update the company on change customer / technology / market needed so that the organisation can evolve and adapt solutions
* Recruit, train and manage staff required for selling in target markets.
Provide requirements for educational attainment, working experience, technical proficiencies and other skills required for the position
As the successful candidate you will have the following background:
* Ideally educated to Degree or Master's Degree level with a proven track record in achieving sales targets, either in the energy metering or telecommunications sector
* Senior level experience on at least 5 years + in managing and delivering ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
* Experience of customer solution integration
* Experience in contracting, negotiating contracts for the purchase of products / solutions
* Ability to motivate and lead, and comfortable working in isolation / distance from European HQ
* Self-starter and hands-on approach
To be considered you must be a EU national/living in Belguim with business level of French and English
For more information about this role please contact our London office