Sales Manager - Contract Manufacturing
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH111073
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Sector: Corporate, Marketing & PR, Built Environment
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Date posted: 22/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is world class manufacturer and supplier of surfactants and associated chemicals for the personal care, cosmetics, HI&I and many other industrial applications. They are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager for Contract Manufacturing. The growing company is industry recognised as a leading contract and toll manufacturer, offering an innovative range of manufacturing capabilities on behalf of its global customer base. On offer is a competitive salary paying £35,000 to £55,000 (DOE), bonus and benefits with excellent career progression opportunities.
Sales Manager - Contract Manufacturing duties and responsibilities:
* Actively market the brand and services in the market.
* Maintain and develop existing contract/toll services to customers, whilst also developing new global sales and distribution opportunities through selling the technical capabilities.
* Providing market intelligence as it affects customers, suppliers, competitors and the company's ability to compete most effectively in the market with both existing and new products & services.
Sales Manager - Contract Manufacturing desired experience:
* The successful candidate will have a Chemistry Degree coupled with technical application knowledge.
* They will have the ability to provide technical knowledge and be able to provide solutions to clients.
* An excellent communicator who is confident speaking to multiple stakeholders within organisations.
* Ideally the candidate will have a track record of selling contract/toll based chemical production but candidates with sound formulation experience who understand how you get formulation through to the lab and upscale to full volume production will be considered.
* The successful candidate must possess excellent analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to analyse complex technical and operational data and develop effective solutions.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office