Sales Manager - Flexible Packaging and Printed Materials
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: JHDXB_SALESMANPLAS
Location: United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
Sector: Sales & Business Dev, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date Posted: 23/10/2016
- To achieve the revenue and profit targets for the sales.
- To monitor and control expenses through efficient sales operations.
- To ensure return on capital employed through efficient sales management and customer service.
- To control sales loss.
- Implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed budget.
- To forecast and plan the SKU mix and volume levels for achieving the format level targets.
- To ensure achievement of set targets in terms of service standards for customer transactions and operations
- To oversee all point of sales activities in the format which includes - sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sale and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for feedback
- To implement marketing plans for the sales and drive sales promotion initiatives, events for the promotion.
- To ensure the company policy and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly
- To monitor sales figures vis-à-vis forecast and interpret trends to facilitate planning
- To communicate actual sales to performance budget to all relevant Formats employees and ensure achievement of targets
- To oversee product shelf life management in line with First in First Out approach
- To monitor trade-in products, its inventory management and controlling its logistics and disposal.
- To maintain a competition radar and communicate timely feedback w.r.t product, price and promotions.
- Responsible for timely recruitment in line with sales targets to ensure proper customer service
- Supervising AM/Sales Executives meetings to review performance on a daily basis.
- Constantly innovating methodologies to improve customer orders, conversions and ATV (Average Transaction Value).
- Managing SLA's (Internal & External) with organization and vendors.
- Provide timely feedback to Board to steer and maneuver strategies and achieve business goals.
- Ensure compliance with all policy and procedures and support sales loss prevention efforts through meetings and audits.
- Ensures that the sales maintains outstanding customer care standards by providing a friendly environment that treats each customer as a guest with respect and courtesy while providing them with quick and friendly service.
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office