Our client, an entrepreneurial renewable energy technology company, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Iberia and LATAM regions, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to enhance the company's growing sales portfolio.
Sales Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Ensuring sales targets are met consistently and in-line with company budgets.
* Actively search for new business opportunities across the regions.
* Maintain the existing customer base of the company.
* Perform sales forecasting and reporting to ensure the effective use of company resources.
Sales Manager desired experience:
* Technical or commercial university degree.
* Ability to work autonomously and creatively in determining sales strategy.
* Being highly motivated and persistent with the sales process.
* Experience in selling across multiple countries.
* Relevant experience in the wind industry.
* Excellent English and Spanish skills, Portuguese will be very helpful.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office