Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH119764
Location: England, Cheshire
Sector: Corporate, HR, Built Environment
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Car & Bonus
Date posted: 23/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a market leading distributor of raw materials, chemicals and technical support for variety of industries. They are currently entering a growth phase and looking to appoint a Personal Care Sales Manager to take national responsibility for the sales, growth, and technical assistance of a range of materials into the market. This is an exciting opportunity join an innovative, growing company. On offer is a very competitive salary paying £30,000 to £40,000 (DOE), a company car, bonus and benefits with excellent career progression and personal development. This will be a home based role with the successful candidate expected to visit one of UK the offices weekly.
*Sales Manager Personal Care* duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing A-Level customers immediately, this will be customer facing role where building relationships with the current customer base will be key
* Manage and maintain relationships with key accounts whilst growing the customer base
* Develop business sector marketing plans for product promotion and events such as exhibitions
* To develop relationships throughout the UK with an ever growing customer base
*Sales Manager Personal Care* desired experience:
* The successful candidate will have a BSc in Business or Science or similar
* Ideally 2-3 years' experience of Cosmetics and Personal Care market
* Experience dealing with customers / developing customer relationships (ideally within the Chemical industry or similar B2B environment)
* Strong commercial skills and sales techniques
* Experience of working within a sales / target driven environment
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office