My client is looking for an Individual with a strong acumen for selling within an Oil and Gas or realted industry. Ideally this candidate will come from a process or product background i.e
Relating to the clients project equipment. You should have a strong network and core understanding of the market and existing relationships with clients they're likely to sell to.
You will be responsible for the identification and development of new business whilst managing the continuing and growing relationships with existing customers to ensure sustainability and growth of sales and margin. This role can be office based, or home based with regular attendance in the office. This is a global role and will include overseas travel.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve orders to business plan on a monthly basis on or above budget margin.
- Build positive customer relationships and produce a visit report within 1 week of the meeting.
- Ensure the orders forecast tool (sales hub) is accurate and current.
- Maximise profitability and mitigate risk during customer negotiations.
- Maintain and manage relationships with Agents, EPC's and end users.
- Ensure vendor qualifications and approvals are current and accurate.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office