Sales Manager - Personal Care
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110564
Location: England, London
Sector: Corporate, Marketing & PR, Renewables
Salary: £48000 - £55000 per annum + Car, Laptop, Phone and Benefits
Date posted: 26/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a well-established UK leader in Speciality Chemical Distribution, who have a strong history within the Distribution Market. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Personal Care Sales Manager. The successful applicant will have experience within this Market. Our Client is offering a Competitive, Negotiable salary (DOE), Company Car, Mobile and Benefits. A full Uk driving license is essential. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company with excellent Career Development and mapped out Career Progression.
Personal Care Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Actively achieve strategic aims, building strong customer relationships and managing sales across the UK & Ireland.
* Successfully identify and qualify new business opportunities using Commercial experience.
* Visiting customers and marketing the Company increasing visibility within the market.
Person Care Manager desired experience:
* The successful candidate will have experience within the Chemical Distribution Personal Care Market.
* The candidate will have a Science related degree, strong analytical abilities who would feel comfortable influencing key decision makers.
* Must be self-motivated with a passion for Sales and building strong working relationships with key customer.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office