Sales Manager - Solar C&I
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH106823
Location: USA, California, San Francisco
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Salary: US$100000.00 per annum + commission, health
Date posted: 26/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Salary: $90000+ base, bonus and comprehensive benefits package
Location: Southern California
The Sales manager will lead the efforts to acquire new solar power customers in the US and Canada. Having shown the ability to navigate complex industries to find solutions to create the highest value and technical designs for prospective clients is crucial in this role. The sales organization is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to manage individual and team prospecting and client development activities to exceed growth targets. This person has the opportunity and needs the desire to specialize in an expanding market with a rapidly growing company that is creating and evolving new solutions in the C&I solar industry.
- Assess and manage pipeline opportunities establishing the economic viability in an ever evolving Solar Industry
- Cultivate and develop new relationships in identified markets and regions
- Implement new sales strategies, initiatives and techniques to motivate sales team
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to target high valued projects and keep the process moving forward quickly
- Lead the contract negotiations for all lease agreements, PPAs and regulatory documentation
- 3+ years of direct sales experience, having history of exceling and exceeding goals
- Solar experience highly preferred
- Effectively manage a fast-paced, complex and diverse project pipeline
- Understands critical thinking and long hours can be necessary to ensure deal pipelines are full and flowing
Our client is a forward thinking, evolving and electrical renewable energy provide. This team of industry leaders has developed an array of solutions to create the highest value for their customers. Combined with having the foresight of having a diverse plan in a complex industry, they are focused offering their employees the resources and support to perform at their best. They offer competitive salaries, a complete health benefits package, commuter assistance, great PTO, extensive 401k plan AND equity!
If you have what it takes to lead an organizations sales efforts, motivate a sales team to success and take revenues to another level, please apply! Our client is ready to hire the person who has the drive for success.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.