Sales Manager - Sweden
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123619
Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 09/07/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Sales Manager (Sweden) for a unique opportunity in the smart energy sector.
Our client are a major manufacturer and software solutions provider. They work with the major energy suppliers globally with their Smart metering and Smart grid solutions. Due to expansion in the business the position has become available for a driven proven sales "HUNTER" to run their sales function targeting Sweden and the surrounding Nordic region.
The role itself will see you report directly to the sales director and board where you will be responsible for presenting new opportunities where they can partner their smart metering function and further strengthen their presence in the industry. The role itself is home based, but will see you travelling throughout the Sweden and neighbouring Nordic countries and meeting existing and new clients.
To be considered you will possess the following:
- Proven sales history which can be from the energy, utilities, automotive, innovation, software or telecoms sector
- Degree/Masters qualification Must have strong analytical background and be able to present findings to the board and wider audience
- Must be a "Hunter" and strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be ambitious, dynamic and strives for success in line with our clients ambitions
- Languages: English must be at high business level, Swedish and additional Nordic languages are highly desirable
- SAAS and IoT background would be desirable
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office